overview :: threaded valves :: flanged valves
Tate-Jones Blast Gate Valves are used to regulate air flow and provide shut-off.
– 100% full flow and operate with clean or dirty air.
– Precision machined
– Self-cleaning stainless steel slide can be adjusted easily to any position.
– These valves are for use in low pressure applications where 100% shutoff is not required.
– The valves are maufactured of cast iron from stock varying from 3″ to 16″ flanged or 1″ to 10″ threaded.
– Various types of slide operation available.
– The standard unit is a Class 30 gray iron with maximum temperature of 425 °F. Custom units made from Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel by special order.